I’m a 29-year old marketing professional living in Boston with my husband, Michael. We have an infant son named Enzo and a Siamese cat named Twila. I started blogging in 2011 in the midst of a career crisis. Having spent most of my college days competing in Division 1 Nordic Skiing I felt like I knew more about being an athlete and living a healthy, active lifestyle than I did about chemistry. Hoping to make the quantum leap from chemistry to marketing I started blogging and building my brand. I started off sharing my lessons and experiences in running and yoga, now I’m sharing it all! You’ll find food, recipes, travel, DIY, love, running, yoga, and other tidbits from my busy life!
Want to know more?
- My husband and I met running. We got engaged in yoga. We married at Hamilton Hall in Salem, MA and had the most incredible wedding day. We welcomed our son, Enzo in March.
- I’ve been running for over 10 years and have proudly finished the New York City Marathon, Chicago Marathon and Boston Marathon and more half-marathons than I can count.
- In January 2013 I became a 200- hour registered yoga teacher through South Boston Yoga.
- I was a 2013 Athleta Sponsored Athlete. I’ve worked with brands like Lucy Activewear, New Balance, Dole, and many others.
- My husband, Michael is the cook. I love to bake. Know that if it’s a baked good it’s my recipe, if it’s a meal it’s his recipe.
- Ice cream is my guilty pleasure.
- These days you’ll find me sneaking in a circuit workout at home with Enzo close by. Barre and classes just don’t fit in the schedule.
- We love to DIY. Making our house a home is our favorite weekend activity.
- I love the ocean, traveling , and the finer things in life!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you’ll be back soon!