This post is sponsored by my friends at Whole Foods Market in Bedford, MA. While the products where complimentary, all opinions are my own.
If you follow me on Instagram you likely saw that I was over at Whole Foods Market in Bedford, MA the other night for a meet and greet. We were starting off their “Ready for Action” week. Whole Foods is kicking off the start of summer with events, classes, and demonstrations to promote their active living products- everything from yoga clothes to protein powder to water bottles and more. In celebration by friends at Whole Foods Market in Bedford hooked me up with everything I’ll need for all my summer plans.
My swag bag was filled with these great products:
- Raw Fit Chocolate Protein Powder. This is a plant protein that is really good and you know that means something coming from me since I typically don’t like protein powder. We served this at the meet and greet the other night. It was delicious blended with strawberries and almond milk!
- Alba Botanicals SPF50 Spray Screen, Very Emolient Aloe, and Very Emolient Sunless Tanner. I’ve been using the Alba Botanicals products since my last project with Whole Foods and love them. They are all natural and high quality. I was really excited about these products as they’ll have be totally prepared for the beach days we have planned!
- Giovanni 2Chic Dry Shampoo and Touch-Up Hair Towelettes. I’ve also been using the Giovanni products for months now and love them! They feel really nourishing for my hair. The dry shampoo had me really excited as spray in dry shampoos don’t work for me- they make my hair stiff. I’m also excited about the towelettes! With fine curly hair these are perfect for controlling my hair in the heat and humid. Plus they are perfect for my tote bag! I’ll have smooth hair whether we grab dinner after the beach or stop for a cocktail after golf.
- Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towlettes. I love these! I can’t tell you how many towelettes I’ve received as samples, many of them from big name brands. The Yes to towelettes are by my far my favorite. The wipes are nice and moist, and never leave me with that sticky, residue feeling. I use these after runs to clean up, or after a night out to take my makeup off. They really make you feel fresh and clean!
- Travel Pack. I was surprised to see this in a swag bag from Whole Foods. It’s really light weight and high quality. We’ll definitely be using this on our hiking adventures, or to hold our waters and gear when we take our mountain bikes out. I love that it folds into itself and is so compact. One of my favorite tricks for summer is to leave tote bags packed for our different adventures. I have one bag for the beach, and another for athletic adventures. It makes getting out the door so simple and easy. Plus I never forget anything! This travel pack will definitely be in our tote so we can easily bring along our essentials.
- “Ready for Action” T-Shirt. This cotton t-shirt is super soft and fits great! It’s nice and long, which is a huge bonus when you are tall! I love that Whole Foods carries organic clothing. I’ve only heard great things about their clothes. I have a feeling I’ll be wearing this shirt often!
- “Ready for Action” bag and goodies. This is such a great deal! Beginning on Saturday, June 27th at 10am you can get a bag for $12. They are filled with over $50 of products which include Toms of Maine Deodorant, Arnicare Gel, Goddess Garden Organics Natural Sunscreen SPF 30, Aubrey Pure Aloe Vera, Amazing Grass Amazing Meal, Garden of Life Perfect Food Raw Organic Green Super Food, Spectrum Essentials Seed Blend Packet, Nuun Lemon and Lime, coupons, and the super cute jute bag! This is perfect for summer and can go with you wherever you go! My friend Emily is giving away a few bags on her blog…check it out and enter to win!
Every time I work with Whole Foods impressed by their commitment to quality, and the variety of products they offer. I’m really excited they have prepared me for a summer of fun and activity. I hope you’ll see what they have to offer, get your own Ready for Action bag, and bring them with you on your summer adventures!