It’s true, I live to run and I love yoga. I’ve been running for over 10 years and have proudly finished the New York City Marathon, Chicago Marathon and Boston Marathon. I’ve run more half- marathons than I can count and can’t tell you the last time I ran a 5k. When I run, I run long.
Yoga keeps me going and restores both my body and my mind. In January 2013 I became a 200- hour registered yoga teacher through South Boston Yoga. I practice multiple times a week, usually in my living room with the sunrise and occasionally I teach a class in the community.
I’m a 28-year old marketing professional living in Boston with my fiance, Michael and our Siamese, Twila. I started blogging in 2011 in the midst of a career crisis. Having spent most of my college days competing in Division 1 Nordic Skiing I felt like I knew more about being an athlete and living a healthy, active lifestyle than I did about chemistry. Hoping to make the quantum leap from chemistry to marketing I started blogging and building my brand. I started off sharing my lessons and experiences in running and yoga which has evolved to sharing recipes, healthy foods, my favorite fitness gear, adventures from my healthy life and so much more!
Want to know more?
- My fiance and I met running. We got engaged in yoga. Yes, I’m serious.
- I love to eat but find cooking to be a chore. My fiance is usually behind the recipes you find here, he’s the cook. Baking though, that’s all me.
- Ice cream is my guilty pleasure.
- You’ll find me at a barre class at least once a week. It’s my third favorite workout.
- I was a 2013 Athleta Sponsored athlete and am a POPSUGAR Ambassador. I also work with brands like Lucy Activewear, New Balance, Dole and many others.
Questions? Thoughts? Find me here and get in touch!