Hey Guys and Dolls! Happy Friday! I’m excited for the weekend and I hope you all are too! Since it’s Friday and I’m feeling pretty lighthearted and happy today I’m going to do an Eleven Things post. One of my readers, Candice from Forever is Composed of Nows tagged me yesterday!
So here’s how this works…
Ok, Rule 1 Done!
Rule 2 Eleven Random Things about me…
11. I love to laugh and will smile when I’m alone just because!
Ok, Rule 2 Done!
Rule 3, Answer Candice’s Questions…
1. What is your biggest and/or hardest goal for 2012?
Start yoga teacher training and become a certified yoga instructor! So excited!
2. Vegetarian or Meat-eater?
Meat-eater. Always have been and always will be.
3. Would you rather write something down with pen/paper or on a computer/cell phone, etc?
I love my planner. Like LOVE it so pen/paper wins this one!
4. Dog or cat person?
Hmm…both. I had a yellow lab growing up. She was loving, caring and always with my family. She was a best friend. So that experience has always made me a dog person. I want to rescue a Greyhound and some day have a Great Dane! Michael has a cat, Brandy. She’s Siamese and therefore talkative, playful and loves to snuggle. She has her own personality and it’s always B’s way or no way. She sleeps on my head and I love it! She always makes me smile!
5. What is your favorite season and why?
Two years ago, my answer would be winter. I was skiing then and obsessed. I still love skiing, snow, the holidays and the cold but these days I enjoy summer. I like the slower pace of the days, barbecues, going to the beach, the sunshine and warmth, morning runs before it gets too hot, skirts and sandals, yoga in nice warm studio, all the trips I take and well New England in summer is just kind of awesome.
6. If you could live anywhere other than the place you currently live, where would you live?
Italy. I fell in love with that country when I first visited and have fallen in love even more each time I go back. I love the food and the language, and the country because it is so beautiful!
7. Do you prefer Facebook over Twitter or vis versa?
Twitter over Facebook. Twitter is shorter so I can read more faster.
8. What is the longest run/race/workout you have ever done?
Longest races were my marathons. New York City and Chicago and soon to be Boston in April!
9. If you could only read one book over and over, which one would it be?
Eat, Pray, Love. I read this when I lost my job and it changed my life. It was the final push I needed to try yoga…and look at me now!
10. What is the biggest risk you have ever taken?
Biggest risk…I’m not sure. I guess I always have had confidence that my choices would always work out.
11. What motivated you to start blogging?
I was feeling a little lost, and confused about my life and what direction I wanted to go in. I knew I loved running and yoga and knew a lot about it so I decided to start blogging to build my confidence to make the choice to become a certified yoga instructor and personal trainer. Everyday I write and post and read all your comments and interact with you all on Twitter it makes me know more and more that fitness is what I want my life to be!
Ok, Rule 4! My questions…
1. If you had to choose, would you pick running over yoga or vice versa?
2. Kindle, iPad or Actual Book?
3. Favorite fitness magazine and why?
4. Favorite vegetable and favorite way to cook it?
5. What is your favorite kind of sweet? Cake, ice cream, cookies, tortes, you name it!
6. The Olympics are this summer, what sport are you excited to watch?
7. What kind of running shoes do you wear? Why?
9. What kind of yoga mat do you have? Do you even have a yoga mat?
10. What is your favorite topic to blog/write about?
11. What do you do for a day job?
Rule 5, I tag…
Erin at Creative Soul in Motion, Jess from Truly into Fitness, Mary from Food and Fun on The Run, Erica at The Sweet Life, Athena at Fitness and Feta, Lindsay at Cotter Crunch, Rachel at Healthy Chick, Pavement Runner, Christine at These Happy Miles, Elizabeth at On Tap For Today, and Wine-ing about Running
Tag you are all it!
I can’t wait to see what everyone writes and think it will give me a chance to get to know you all better!