Happy Friday!!! I’m so excited today! We have lots to celebrate here!
This is my 100th post on LiveRunLoveYoga! I spent most of last summer building this blog and launched it on August 16th. That is almost 5 months ago! It’s been a pretty amazing 5 months here.
Here’s a few highlights:
- I was asked to be a FitFluential Ambassador! I have learned so much working with them and am so excited about what the future brings!
- I had a twitter conversation with Bart Yasso! He helped me to plan out my strategy for the Chicago Marathon!
- I received my first free product to review! Thanks Fila Toning!
- I ran the Chicago Marathon!
- I’m hosting my first raffle! All proceeds go to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!
- I got my very first promo code! You can get 15% off Sparkly Soul Headbands with code WHITNEY! They are donating 25% of the purchase back to my fundraising for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!
- I have all of you followers and great readers!!
I look forward to hundred’s more posts and all that is to come!
And if it wasn’t exciting enough that I get to celebrate 100 posts I also got nominated for a blog award last night!! Candice, from Forever is Composed of Nows nominated me! She is one of my most active followers and I love seeing her daily comments and tweets. Thank you so much for always stopping by LiveRunLoveYoga and thinking of me to nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award! And my first ever blog award!
With this award comes 4 rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you in a post and link their blog!
2. Share 7 things about yourself (maybe even something you haven’t shared before)
3. Pass the award to 7 others
4. Let those 7 bloggers know you nominated them
So let’s move on to my 7 things!
1. I love the show Modern Family! I never miss an episode on Wednesday nights and always make Michael watch it with! I’m also completely obsessed with Gossip Girl! I’m all about Chuck and Blair living happily ever after!
2. I went to undergrad at Clarkson University and majored in Chemistry. And yes, I did this while being a multi season athlete. It was challenging but completely worth it!
3. I was laid-off from my very first job at GE Global Research. It was upsetting, and challenging and a blow to my self-esteem. But it was an experience I am completely thankful for. Without being laid-off I would have never moved to Boston, ran my first marathon or discovered yoga or met Michael and be in the awesome place I am!
4. I honestly can’t think of a food I don’t like. I eat pretty much everything and like it all!
5. I used to be a ballet dancer! I took ballet for 12 years through high school. I took it again when I worked at GE and was even in a recital. I love it and think escaping to the music and counting the beats.
6. I have an obsession with Mac and Cheese. It is not healthy but I absolutely love it in the fall and winter. If I see it on a menu, I want to order it!
7. I love being busy! I love it so much that I tend to take on too much and am forced to challenge myself to fit it all in! I am a master at time management!
Now, my nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award!
Erin is a blogger turned real life friend! She blogs about living healthy, working out and eating vegan! Her blog is filled with lots of words of encouragement!
This is one of my favorite blogs! She has become a full-time yoga instructor and personal trainer and takes gorgeous photos! Check out her amazing backbend video…
Athena blogs about healthy living, lots of good food and amazing workouts. She’s been doing a move of the week and did a great guest post for me about Circuit Training!
Jen hosts the What I Ate Wednesday Party but she also blogs great recipes, fun photos and great ideas for do it yourself projects and making your home look so chic!
Tara hosts lots of giveaways and works with lots of brands to do reviews! I love her site to check out new up and coming brands and see her advice for living a healthy, active life!
I just started following Christine’s blog about a month ago but I love her variety of runs, workouts and light hearted fun! She loves pizza and having a good time with her friends just as much as she loves a good workout.
Her blog posts are usually short and sweet and range from motivation to healthy eating. She has create tips to eat well and be well!
Hopefully you all will visit these blogs and give them some love! They have great tips and lots of motivation! Thank you all for visiting my blog and supporting me!
Just a reminder:
If you use the promo code WHITNEY you will receive 15% off your order at Sparkly Soul! 25% of the purchase will be donated back to my fundraising for the Boston Marathon and The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! So go on, and do a little shopping for a good cause! This code is good through JANUARY 16th! So hurry, time is running out!